There is nothing more decadent, delicious, and refreshing than a chocolate milkshake. The thick, creamy texture and rich chocolate flavor are the perfect combination when you’re craving something sweet.
However, most chocolate shakes are packed with fat, sugar, and calories, meaning that while they may satisfy your sweet tooth, they don’t satisfy your body’s nutritional needs. If you’re trying to meet specific fitness goals, they may not be a good fit.
That’s why I created this delicious chocolate protein shake recipe. As a chocolate lover, I understand that sweet craving for something rich and decadent. By adding in chocolate protein powder, almond butter, and chocolate chips too, it helps satisfy the craving for something rich and chocolatey, while still helping you meet your goals.
The best part about this chocolate protein shake recipe is that it's completely customizable!
- You can try adding cocoa powder or sugar-free chocolate syrup to up the chocolate even more.
- Add your favorite frozen fruit to add nutrients and switch up the flavor. Some of my favorites are cherries, raspberries, strawberries, or bananas. Keep in mind that if you add frozen fruit, you may also need to increase the amount of milk to keep it from getting too thick.
Alright, I won't keep you waiting any longer...
Chocolate Protein Shake Recipe
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate Milkshake Phormula-1
- 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp of 1st Phorm Brownie Batter Nut Butter
- 1 Tsp of Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.
recipes recipe cooking