by 1st Phorm May 08, 2015 2 min read
Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth?
These coconut energy balls are sweet and satisfying, but much healthier than anything you’d find in a sweet shop!
Now you can enjoy something delicious without sacrificing your health goals. Plus, these coconut energy balls are crazy easy to make!
So without further ado, let’s talk about how to make these sweet, energy-packed treats.
Servings: 32 (1 Serving = 1 Ball)
1. Combine the dates, almonds and oat in a food processor and grind them down to small chunks.
2. Add the ground powder to a mixing bowl along with the Phormula-1, carob chips, and cocoa powder. Mix with a spatula until well combined. The mixture will seem dry in the beginning, but you may add more water if necessary.
3. Place the dough on a non-stick surface.
4. Roll the dough into 32 evenly-sized balls and coat them with coconut flakes.
5. Place the balls on a baking tray and place them in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.