Caramel Latte Protein Brownies Recipe
For all my caramel latte lover in the world, this recipe is for you! Imagine a mixture of your favorite coffee taste combined with decadent chocolate and caramel in the form of a brownie. You can have the best of both worlds when you make this caramel latte brownie recipe.
One of the most important things about this recipe besides that it is delicious, simple, and great to work into your nutrition plan! Most of the flavor comes from a few scoops of Caramel Latte Level-1 powder and the raw cocoa powder. The cream cheese, truvia, vanilla, cinnamon, and espresso add additional rich flavor to the brownies.
You can serve these caramel latte brownies for dessert at a party, teacher luncheon, or a late night snack. People will be fighting for the last brownie bite in the dish when you show up with these sweet coffee brownies. When they beg you for your secret high-protein recipe, you can just tell them two words: “1st Phorm”
Caramel Latte Brownie Recipe
Servings: 6 (1 Serving = 1 Brownie)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Egg Whites OR a 1/2 Cup of Liquid Egg Whites
- 8 oz of Fat-Free Cream Cheese (At room temperature for this recipe)
- 4 Scoops of Level-1 Caramel Latte
- 3 Tbsp of Raw Cacao Powder
- 4 Tsp of Truvia
- 2 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Shot of Fresh Espresso (About 1 Fluid oz.)
- 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. In a blender, blend the egg whites alone until they become a foam. Keep the yolks on the side for now.
3. Add the yolks, truvia, cacao powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and Level-1 to the blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add the cream cheese and mix it in by hand.
5. Pour the mixture into a 8x8 baking pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in and pull it out clean.
7. Let the brownies cool before you cut them into 6 evenly-sized pieces. Each piece is one serving! You can store these brownies in an air-tight sealed container for up to four days after you bake them.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.