1st Phorm Protein Crepes Recipe
Protein Crepes Recipe
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 Cup of Egg Whites (4 Large)
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Level-1
- 1 Tbsp of Water
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. Mix the water, Level-1, and egg whites together in a small bowl.
3. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the non-stick pan and cook until bubbles begin to form.
4. Flip the crepe and cook for 10 more seconds to fully cook the crepe.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you've used all the batter for your crepes!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.