Easy Protein Coffee Recipe
Protein coffee anyone?
Maybe you’ve heard about the protein coffee sensation; maybe you haven’t.
Either way, you should try it! Protein coffee combines two of the world’s greatest things: caffeine and protein!
You get your morning coffee with a little extra protein. Plus, this Protein Mocha Coffee is hands-down delicious!
Read on to check out this recipe and get details when it comes to the ingredients, how to make it, the protein to use, and more!
Protein Mocha Coffee
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 Cup of Brewed Coffee (hot or cold)
- 1/2 Scoop of Chocolate Level-1 Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
1. Brew your coffee of choice. If you'd like this could also be store bought cold brew.
2. In a large mug or cup, add the coffee, level-1, and 1/2 cup of milk.
3. Use a frother or even silverware to stir the milk and level-1 with the coffee. Once it's evenly mixed, you may enjoy! Yes, it's that easy.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.