Need a new recipe this fall that will knock your socks off? How about some pumpkin spice pancakes?
Using pumpkin and our Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1 protein powder, these pancakes are both delicious and nutritious. Give them a try for a less guilty version of a delicious pumpkin pancake breakfast!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Servings: 3 (4 Pancakes per serving)
• 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1
• 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin Pureé (not pumpkin pie filling)
• 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
• 2 Egg Whites
• 1/2 Cup of Oats
• 1/2 Cup + 2 tbsp of Water
• 3-5 Packets of Stevia (or 1/2-1 tbsp of sweetener of your choice)
1. Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
2. Heat a nonstick griddle coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the griddle.
3. Turn the pancakes over to cook for another minute when the tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
4. Remove from the griddle and serve them warm!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.