- Servings : 3 pancakes
- Calories : 423
- Protein : 46.1g
- Carbs : 40.2g
- Fat : 8.6g
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla Level-1
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium-free baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup strong brewed cold coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coffee extract
Sweet ‘Cream’ Filling –
- 1/3 cup low-fat no-salt-added cottage cheese
- 1/2 large banana
- 1/8 teaspoon coffee extract
- unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
- Heat a non-stick skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
- In a small food processor or blender, ground oats into flour.
- Combine oat flour, protein powder, ground flax, and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
- Add coffee and extracts to egg white, stir and add to dry ingredients.
- Stir until flour is incorporated.
- Let batter sit at least 5 minutes before continuing.
- Spoon batter onto skillet surface, forming 3 medium-sized pancakes.
- Cook 5-6 minutes per side, or until golden brown with crisp edges.
- Combine cottage cheese, banana, and extract in a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Prep Time : 15 min
- Cook Time : 10 min
Purchase Level 1 here!
Check out 1st Phorm on Pinterest for more recipes!
The post 1st Phorm Tiramisu Protein Pancakes Recipe appeared first on 1st Phorm.