Tiramisu Protein Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop of Level-1
- 2 Tbsp of Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Tsp of Sodium-Free Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup of Cold Brew
- 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp of Coffee Extract
Sweet 'Cream' Filling
- 1/3 Cup of Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 of a Large Banana
- 1/8 Tsp of Coffee Extract
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder for Dusting
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
2. In a small food processor or blender, ground the oats into flour.
3. Combine the oat flour, level-1, ground flax and baking powder in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until it's frothy.
5. Add the cold brew, coffee extract, and vanilla extract to the egg white and stir.
6. After fully combined, add the egg white mixture to the dry ingredients and stir.
7. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes before continuing.
8. Spoon the batter onto the skillet surface forming 3 medium-sized pancakes.
9. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until golden brown with crisp edges.
10. Combine the cottage cheese, banana, and coffee extract in a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Once smooth, the cream is free to use for your pancakes!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.