Need a quick and healthy breakfast you can prep for an entire week? Look no further than these delicious breakfast enchiladas!
This recipe has a lot of protein, and sits right above 500 calories for one serving. Plus, you'll get all your favorite breakfast flavors in one: eggs, bacon, cheese ... What more could you ask for?
If you're looking to switch up this recipe, it's pretty simple too.
To decrease the fat content, try swapping the sausage for some browned, lean ground turkey! You can also ditch the cheese or sub out some of the whole eggs for some egg whites for even less fat.
Give it a try, and I can't wait to hear what you think!
Breakfast Enchilada Recipe
Servings: 8 (1 Enchilada = 1 Serving)
• 1 lb of Sausage - browned
• 2 Cups of Low Fat Shredded Cheese
• 8 8-inch Flour Tortillas
• 6 Eggs
• 2 Cups of Low Fat Half and Half
• 1 Tbsp of Flour
• 1/2 Tsp of Salt
• 3 oz package of Real Bacon Bits
Optional Toppings (Not included in macros):
• Sliced avocado
1. Coat a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350℉
2. In a large bowl, mix the sausage, 1 cup of low-fat shredded cheese, and 1/2 of the bacon bits.
3. Distribute the mixture evenly between all 8 tortillas. Roll them up and place the seam side down in the baking dish.
4. In another large bowl, beat in the eggs, half and half, and salt. Once done, pour this mixture over the tortillas in the pan.
5. Sprinkle the remaining bacon and cheese in the pan on top of the tortillas and egg mix.
6. Cover the baking dish and place it in the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
7. Uncover the dish and bake for an additional 10 minutes until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.