Summer is just around the corner... That means temptations of sweet, sticky, sugary treats are right the corner as well!
Instead of being tempted by the ice cream truck this summer, make your own healthy, delicious, protein-packed froyo. All the taste you love, easy to fit into your macros for the day, and won't keep you from your goals.
• 1½ cups fat free Greek yogurt
• 2 scoops Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit protein powder
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• ½ cup red raspberries
• 5 mint leaves finely diced
• 1/4 cup stevia
• 3 tbsp raw cashew or coconut butter
1. In a food processor, combine the Greek yogurt, mint, stevia, cashew or coconut butter, and chia seeds. Blend on high until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Add in the 2 scoops of Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit and blend until mixed thoroughly.
3. Finally, add in the red raspberries and pulse for a few seconds.
4. Scoop the creamy mixture into a bowl and freeze for about 5 hours … more or less depending on freezer strength.
5. Top with a fresh sprig of mint and red raspberries and serve.
This fantastic Loop D Fruit Protein Froyo recipe was provided by 1st Phorm Elite Athlete, Kerri Hayes.
Are you wondering how to detox your liver? Lots of people talk about liver detoxes, but wonder what exactly are these detoxes doing to your liver to detoxify it? Do these liver detoxes even work? In this article, we’ll answer these questions and more. That way, you can be better informed of what happens when you […]
When it comes to health and fitness, we hear a lot about Amino Acids.
But what are Amino Acids?
Where do they come from?
What do Amino Acids do?
These are all great questions. Little do most people know […]
Have you ever heard of digestive enzymes? Do you know what they do?
In this article, we’ll explain what digestive enzymes are and what they do.
We’ll also explain how you could benefit from consuming more of them as well as how they’re different from probiotics. What Are Digestive […]