Summer is just around the corner. That means temptations of sweet, sticky, sugary treats. Instead of being tempted by the ice cream truck this summer, make your own healthy, delicious, protein-packed froyo. All the taste you love and none of the guilt afterwards!
• 1½ cups fat free Greek yogurt
• 2 scoops Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit protein powder
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• ½ cup red raspberries
• 5 mint leaves finely diced
• 1/4 cup stevia
• 3 tbsp raw cashew or coconut butter
1. In a food processor, combine the Greek yogurt, mint, stevia, cashew or coconut butter, and chia seeds. Blend on high until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Add in the 2 scoops of Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit and blend until mixed thoroughly.
3. Finally, add in the red raspberries and pulse for a few seconds.
4. Scoop the creamy mixture into a bowl and freeze for about 5 hours … more or less depending on freezer strength.
5. Top with a fresh sprig of mint and red raspberries and serve.
This fantastic Loop D Fruit Protein Froyo recipe was provided by 1st Phorm Elite Athlete, Kerri Hayes.
Who wants some absolutely delicious BCAA Popsicles?
Well, Emily Frisella does it again with these delicious treats, just in time for summer ... and aside from the ridiculously good flavor, there are less than 36 calories per popsicle! 😱 [...]
Have you ever heard of digestive enzymes? Do you know what they do?
In this article, we’ll explain what digestive enzymes are and what they do.
We’ll also explain how you could benefit from consuming more of them as well as how they’re different from probiotics. What Are Digestive […]
Are you getting the most out of your workouts, or simply "punching the clock" when you show up at the gym? It's true that any movement is better than no movement, but why not minimize your time investment while maximizing the results that can be achieved?
If you are tired of subpar results from your workouts, then it might be time to [...]