Summer is just around the corner... That means temptations of sweet, sticky, sugary treats are coming too.
Instead of being tempted by the ice cream truck this summer, make your own healthy, delicious, protein-packed froyo.
All the taste you love and easy to fit into your macros for the day. This healthy frozen yogurt won't keep you from your goals and looking your best in that new swimsuit you bought.
This recipe is simple and healthy. With Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit protein powder, the healthy frozen yogurt holds the extra protein you need while keeping your sweet tooth satisfied.
If you have a food processor or nice kitchen mixer, the process of preparing this cold, sweet treat will be quick.
Just blend all the ingredients together and freeze for 5 or so hours (the waiting for it to freeze will be the most difficult step). Then dig in with a big spoon and enjoy!
Loop D Fruit Protein Frozen Yogurt
Servings: 4 (1 Serving = 1/4 of the Frozen Yogurt)
• 1 1/2 Cups of Fat-Free Greek yogurt
• 2 Scoops of Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit
• 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
• 1/2 Cup of Red Raspberries
• 5 Mint Leaves (Finely Chopped)
• 1/4 Cup of Stevia
• 3 Tbsp of Raw Cashew or Coconut Butter
1. In a food processor, combine the greek yogurt, mint, stevia, cashew or coconut butter, and chia seeds. Blend on high until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Add in the 2 scoops of Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit and blend until mixed thoroughly.
3. Finally, add in the red raspberries and pulse for a few seconds.
4. Scoop the creamy mixture into a bowl and freeze for about 5 hours … more or less depending on freezer strength.
5. Top with a fresh sprig of mint and red raspberries and serve.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.
recipes recipe cooking