Summer is just around the corner... That means temptations of sweet, sticky, sugary treats are right the corner as well!
Instead of being tempted by the ice cream truck this summer, make your own healthy, delicious, protein-packed froyo. All the taste you love, easy to fit into your macros for the day, and won't keep you from your goals.
• 1½ cups fat free Greek yogurt
• 2 scoops Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit protein powder
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• ½ cup red raspberries
• 5 mint leaves finely diced
• 1/4 cup stevia
• 3 tbsp raw cashew or coconut butter
1. In a food processor, combine the Greek yogurt, mint, stevia, cashew or coconut butter, and chia seeds. Blend on high until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Add in the 2 scoops of Phormula-1 Loop D Fruit and blend until mixed thoroughly.
3. Finally, add in the red raspberries and pulse for a few seconds.
4. Scoop the creamy mixture into a bowl and freeze for about 5 hours … more or less depending on freezer strength.
5. Top with a fresh sprig of mint and red raspberries and serve.
This fantastic Loop D Fruit Protein Froyo recipe was provided by 1st Phorm Elite Athlete, Kerri Hayes.
Do you eat too much... or fail to eat enough?
Falling short on protein requirements?
Or maybe you’re looking to supplement your current diet?
No matter what you’re goals are, there is a good chance you […]
One common thing I get asked is “What’s the difference between Opti-Greens 50 and Opti-Reds 50?”
It is then followed up almost every time by “Which one should I take or should I be taking them both?”
Just like a lot of things in regards to supplements, it really depends on [...]