For all the cobbler and crumble lovers out there, you’re going to love this recipe!
Pear is the featured fruit in this crumble, but you are more than welcome to switch this out for another fruit or berry to customize it and make it your own.
This pear crumble recipe substitutes sugar for honey and Stevia to help provide the treat with the sweetness you crave, but with the best macros you'll find in any crumble recipe. It's also relatively easy to make in about 30 minutes with just a few ingredients.
You won’t be able to resist this delicious crumble when it comes hot out the oven ready for you to dig into!
Pear Crumble Recipe
Servings: 6 (1 Serving = 1/6 of the Crumble)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Bake Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 Pears
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Gelatin
- 1 Cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 Scoops of Phormula-1 CTC
- 3 Tbsp of Stevia
- 1/8 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Water
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp of Cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. Slice the pears into small cubes.
3. Arrange the pear slices in the bottom of a baking tin (I used a round tin).
4. Drizzle honey on top of the pear slices as well as 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and the gelatin. Mix together these ingredients in the tin pan til the pears are fully coated. Once done, set the tin aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, Phormula-1, stevia, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, and mix them together.
6. Add in the vanilla and slowly add in the coconut oil, making sure to really crumble it into the flour mix.
7. Next, add the water in the same way ... slowly mixing it in.
8. Spread the crumble on top of the pears and bake in the oven at 350℉ for 30 minutes.
9. Allow the crumble to cool before serving.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.