No matter the occasion, a cake is the best way to celebrate, and you can’t go wrong with a bundt cake.
They’re beautiful, they’re big, and they are super simple to make. They’re also easy to customize to your favorite flavors.
Our healthy bundt cake recipe means that you don’t have to give up your favorite dessert to stay on track with your health goals. With the addition of protein powder, it can actually help you meet your daily protein intake. On top of that, we’ve added pumpkin and pumpkin spice to ours so that it’s also perfect for your fall and holiday celebrations.
Healthy Protein Bundt Cake Recipe
Servings: 6 (1 Serving = 1/6 of the Cake)
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
Bake Time: 20 Minutes
For the Cake:
- 4 Scoops of Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp of Stevia
- 1/3 Cup of Kodak Cake Pancake Mix
- 2 Tbsp of Stevia
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp of Stevia
- 2 Tbsp of Cinnamon Roll Nut Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the stevia for the cake, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, Level-1, baking powder, and pancake mix.
3. Once the mixture is well combined, pour it in a greased tin.
4. Bake the cake for 15-20 minutes or until you can poke a toothpick in and pull it out clean.
5. While the cake is in the oven, get started on the icing by taking the pumpkin puree, stevia, cinnamon roll nut butter, and fat-free greek yogurt and mixing them together in a bowl. Add some water if necessary to achieve an icing-like consistency.
6. When the cake is done baking, allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes before pouring the icing on top and serving!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.