– 1 Whole Egg
– 2T Local Raw Honey
– 1t Vanilla Extract
– 1t Ground Cinnamon
– 1-3/4C Old Fashioned Oats
– 3 scoops 1st Phorm Phormula-1 CTC Protein Powder
– 1/2C Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
– 1/2C Dried Cranberries
– 1/4C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
– Preheat oven to 350*
– Line a 9″x9″ baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients listed above.
– Once all ingredients are combined, Pour into lined baking pan. Spread evenly and put in oven.
– Bake for 30 mins.
– Once done, remove from oven and let it rest for 5 mins. Carefully lift the parchment paper out of the pan and place the parchment paper and oat bars on cooling rack. Let cool 20-30 min.
Cut into 12 squares.
Nutrition per square:
Check out more great protein packed recipes on our blog by clicking HERE!
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Check out 1st Phorm on Pinterest!
Have you ever tried to lose weight and plateaued? It might be because you need to increase the intensity of your workload or it may be because you’re having too many sweets. It’s also possible that you’re just retaining water. Water retention, also known as edema, is a condition where your body stores excess water. […]
Do you have creaky, painful knees? Have you ever tried to do anything about them? Did you know you could even do anything? In this article, we’ll talk about your knees and how to strengthen them (...)
Have you not been feeling 100% lately? Are you constantly tired or often sick? Or do you have a bunch of problems with your digestive tract? Well if you do, you are not alone as many Americans face digestive and stomach issues everyday. And right now, there is a lot of talk about Leaky Gut Syndrome. Which could be a potential reason that you are experiencing some digestive issues and feeling the way you do (...)