– 1 Whole Egg
– 2T Local Raw Honey
– 1t Vanilla Extract
– 1t Ground Cinnamon
– 1-3/4C Old Fashioned Oats
– 3 scoops 1st Phorm Phormula-1 CTC Protein Powder
– 1/2C Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
– 1/2C Dried Cranberries
– 1/4C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
– Preheat oven to 350*
– Line a 9″x9″ baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients listed above.
– Once all ingredients are combined, Pour into lined baking pan. Spread evenly and put in oven.
– Bake for 30 mins.
– Once done, remove from oven and let it rest for 5 mins. Carefully lift the parchment paper out of the pan and place the parchment paper and oat bars on cooling rack. Let cool 20-30 min.
Cut into 12 squares.
Nutrition per square:
Check out more great protein packed recipes on our blog by clicking HERE!
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at email@example.com … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Check out 1st Phorm on Pinterest!
Do you eat too much... or fail to eat enough?
Falling short on protein requirements?
Or maybe you’re looking to supplement your current diet?
No matter what you’re goals are, there is a good chance you […]
One common thing I get asked is “What’s the difference between Opti-Greens 50 and Opti-Reds 50?”
It is then followed up almost every time by “Which one should I take or should I be taking them both?”
Just like a lot of things in regards to supplements, it really depends on [...]