– 1 Whole Egg
– 2T Local Raw Honey
– 1t Vanilla Extract
– 1t Ground Cinnamon
– 1-3/4C Old Fashioned Oats
– 3 scoops 1st Phorm Phormula-1 CTC Protein Powder
– 1/2C Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
– 1/2C Dried Cranberries
– 1/4C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
– Preheat oven to 350*
– Line a 9″x9″ baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients listed above.
– Once all ingredients are combined, Pour into lined baking pan. Spread evenly and put in oven.
– Bake for 30 mins.
– Once done, remove from oven and let it rest for 5 mins. Carefully lift the parchment paper out of the pan and place the parchment paper and oat bars on cooling rack. Let cool 20-30 min.
Cut into 12 squares.
Nutrition per square:
Check out more great protein packed recipes on our blog by clicking HERE!
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at email@example.com … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Check out 1st Phorm on Pinterest!
Who wants some absolutely delicious BCAA Popsicles?
Well, Emily Frisella does it again with these delicious treats, just in time for summer ... and aside from the ridiculously good flavor, there are less than 36 calories per popsicle! 😱 [...]
Have you ever heard of digestive enzymes? Do you know what they do?
In this article, we’ll explain what digestive enzymes are and what they do.
We’ll also explain how you could benefit from consuming more of them as well as how they’re different from probiotics. What Are Digestive […]
Are you getting the most out of your workouts, or simply "punching the clock" when you show up at the gym? It's true that any movement is better than no movement, but why not minimize your time investment while maximizing the results that can be achieved?
If you are tired of subpar results from your workouts, then it might be time to [...]