– 1 Whole Egg
– 2T Local Raw Honey
– 1t Vanilla Extract
– 1t Ground Cinnamon
– 1-3/4C Old Fashioned Oats
– 3 scoops 1st Phorm Phormula-1 CTC Protein Powder
– 1/2C Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
– 1/2C Dried Cranberries
– 1/4C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
– Preheat oven to 350*
– Line a 9″x9″ baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients listed above.
– Once all ingredients are combined, Pour into lined baking pan. Spread evenly and put in oven.
– Bake for 30 mins.
– Once done, remove from oven and let it rest for 5 mins. Carefully lift the parchment paper out of the pan and place the parchment paper and oat bars on cooling rack. Let cool 20-30 min.
Cut into 12 squares.
Nutrition per square:
Check out more great protein packed recipes on our blog by clicking HERE!
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Check out 1st Phorm on Pinterest!
By focusing on making good decisions, eating enough protein, and making these recipes when your pumpkin spice cravings kick in... you can stay on track this fall!
These incredibly delicious recipes are easy to make, the nutrition information is all here, and you can ...
Why is it that over the past couple of years Gut Health has become such a big topic of conversation? As we study and learn more about our Digestive System, we find that it is seemingly more important than ever. Not only does it help break down food and absorb the nutrients that are in those foods [...]
The most important aspects are following a good nutrition plan, working out consistently, drinking water, getting quality sleep, and supplementing where needed to support our lifestyle and goals.
That's not anything you don't know. And in today's fitness world, the workout piece seems to get the most attention.
I put this blog together to cover a topic that doesn't get enough attention and is very important for your results. That is [...]