– 1 Whole Egg
– 2T Local Raw Honey
– 1t Vanilla Extract
– 1t Ground Cinnamon
– 1-3/4C Old Fashioned Oats
– 3 scoops 1st Phorm Phormula-1 CTC Protein Powder
– 1/2C Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
– 1/2C Dried Cranberries
– 1/4C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
– Preheat oven to 350*
– Line a 9″x9″ baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients listed above.
– Once all ingredients are combined, Pour into lined baking pan. Spread evenly and put in oven.
– Bake for 30 mins.
– Once done, remove from oven and let it rest for 5 mins. Carefully lift the parchment paper out of the pan and place the parchment paper and oat bars on cooling rack. Let cool 20-30 min.
Cut into 12 squares.
Nutrition per square:
Check out more great protein packed recipes on our blog by clicking HERE!
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Check out 1st Phorm on Pinterest!
It doesn’t have to be January 1st to improve the quality of your life. Every year, January 1st is the time when the topic of conversation is about a “New Year, New You,” or “Make this the Year you reach your goals.” Unfortunately, this is the time of year where most people actually feel empowered […]
You are what you eat, or at least that’s how the saying goes. But it’s probably more realistic to say, “You are what you eat that your body digests.”
In this article, we’ll talk about your digestive health and the role it plays in your body. We’ll also talk about how you can improve your […]
Stress is a part of life. We actually need small amounts of stress in our life.
The problem is that due to the society we live in, we are constantly under stress.
This constant stress can ruin your life… by sabotaging your efforts to be healthy, lose weight, achieve a fitness goal, and can lead […]