I am so excited to share this one with you all...
I recently heard about this little thing called protein fluff which has been a game changer for me!
It makes hitting your protein goal easy, while also keeping carbs and fats exactly where they should be. Plus, this is only the first fluff recipe I've made ... and the combinations are endless.
All you need is some protein powder, fresh fruit, water, and a blender!
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 1 1/2 Scoops of Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups of Frozen Mixed Berries
- 3/4 Cup of Water
For this recipe, all you'll need is a blender.
1. Grab your blender and add the protein powder first. This will allow for proper mixing.
2. Add the frozen fruit, then pour the water over the top.
3. Blend the ingredients on high for 2-3 minutes until a thick, fluffy consistency is formed. You can always add more water if it's too thick.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.ABOUT THE AUTHOR