Whether it's movie night, or you just want to make a guilt-free snack ... this protein popcorn is a must!
It has the perfect balance of that delicious popcorn flavor with a healthy splash of cinnamon goodness. On top of that, the recipe gives you 28 grams of protein!
Now, is this the cleanest way to get your calories and protein in? Absolutely not.
But from time to time, or on special occasions, and of course in moderation ... this protein popcorn can make for a great snack!
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 Bag of Microwavable Popcorn
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Scoop of Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter
- 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon
1. Prepare the popcorn according to the package directions.
2. Once your popcorn is cooked, dump it into a large bowl and give it a few sprays with cooking spray. Don't use too much, but just enough to evenly coat the popcorn.
3. Slowly add the level-1, salt and cinnamon to mix it with the popcorn until all the popcorn is evenly coated.
Note: I don't recommend storing the popcorn because the freshness can't be guaranteed. If you're using fresh kernels cooked on the stove, you would want to make about 5 cups of popped popcorn to get the correct serving size.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes Or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.ABOUT THE AUTHOR