These Vanilla Almond Protein Bars come from Emily Frisella of Fit Home & Health! They are among one of the best solutions for a quick snack or dessert.
Crumbly at the bite, they will make your mouth water for their sweet and crunchy flavor.
One ingredient that makes this almond bar recipe stand out from normal almond bars is a scoop of 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream powder. The level-1 along with the peanut butter and chopped almonds add to the 12 grams of protein these bars contain.
You will find that mixing up these vanilla almond protein bars will be worth a few minutes of your time to make. In fact, you may find yourself so in love with their taste and texture that you find yourself eliminating protein bars from your grocery list entirely. Just give them a try!
Vanilla Almond Protein Bars
Servings: 9 (1 Serving = 1 Bar)
- 3/4 Cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup of Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup of Non-Fat Dry Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup of Water
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl ... the oats, level-1 and almonds.
2. Next, mix in peanut butter. (Dough will be crumbly).
3. Stir in the vanilla extract & water.
4. Transfer the dough into a nonstick loaf pan and press it down firmly.
5. Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for an hour.
6. Remove the dough from the freezer and cut it into 9 evenly-sized bars and wrap them individually for storage.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.