STL Tee

ULTRA SOFT AND BREATHABLE
Rated 5.0 out of 5
Based on 8 reviews
Regular price $35.00
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Color
  • DESCRIPTION
  • SIZE & FIT
  • RETURNS & EXCHANGES
  • REVIEWS

DESCRIPTION

Description:

Made from our favorite, premium T-shirt material, The STL Tee is a staple. Light-weight and breathable, perfect for in and out of the gym.

Garment Details:
• Light-weight
• High-stretch design
• Our perfect-fit tee

Engineered fabric details:
• Slightly structured, but still has a soft feel
• 60% cotton / 40% polyester 

Model in main image is 6’2, 250lbs wearing size Xlarge.

...read more

SIZE & FIT

Athletic Fit Standard Fit Relaxed Fit

RETURNS & EXCHANGES

We stand behind our products with our 110% Money Back Guarantee! If you are unhappy with any 1st Phorm product for any reason or your results with it, it can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a FULL REFUND + 10% (minus shipping costs).

REVIEWS

Reviews

REVIEWS

average rating 5.0 out of 5
Based on 8 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    8 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 1 Star
    0 Reviews
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
8 Reviews
Reviewed by Sage M.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

STL tee

Love it!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Dalton F.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Soft great fitting tee !

Super soft and well fitting

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by John N.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Great fit!

Perfect weight, feel, fit. Fits the chest well! No complaints!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by MJ T.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

🔥🔥🔥

Fits perfect to size. Super soft to the touch! Amazing product!

Loading...
Was this helpful?
Reviewed by John N.
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Awesome shirt per usual

I think I literally own over 98% of the 1st Phorm t-shirts already. The other 2% are not in my size lol

These shirts are the best. The best, fit, feel, stretch, and arm hugging. Keep it up guys and gals!

Loading...
Was this helpful?