I find protein shakes to be a lifesaver most days, especially when I'm falling short on protein goal for the day. If you have a busy schedule like me, and are exhausted just thinking about the long day ahead of you, you may need protein and a little boost of caffeine too.
Especially if you workout and are needing a little extra protein in your day, you need something that is easy to make, easy to grab, and easy to enjoy. We don’t always have time to whip up something in the kitchen that has enough protein, which is why protein coffee drinks are the perfect morning pick-me-up.
That's why I wanted to share my protein and coffee concoction with you! All I really used is Phormula-1 Chocolate Milkshake and coffee granules.
So if you're looking for a healthy option that will help you meet your protein goals and tastes delicious ... This recipe is very easy to follow and only takes about 5 minutes to make (if even). Try a sip today!
Coffee Protein Drink
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 Tsp to 1 Tbsp of Instant Coffee Granules
- 3/4 Cup of Nonfat Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Belgian Chocolate Toffee Creamer
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate Milkshake Phormula-1
- 10 Ice Cubes
- Coffee Syrups: These can still be sugar-free ... you just have to know the right places to find them!
- Flavored Coffee Creamers: Although we already add a creamer, if you'd like to switch it up, this is a great way to do it! You can also get everything from sugar-free to plant-based creamers.
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
2. Pour it into a cup and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.