1st Phorm Cinnamon Toast Protein Shake
There are few meals that are as unabashedly fun and flavorful as kids’ breakfast cereal.
Think about it: Where else can dehydrated marshmallows and frosted corn chips constitute part of a balanced breakfast?
Unfortunately, as we get older and more health conscious, many of us discover that starting the morning with a bowl of brightly-colored sugar may not be the best way to promote optimal performance or clear focus throughout the day.
Still, I’m sure that like me, many of us look back fondly on the days when kids’ cereal rules breakfast.
That's why I absolutely love this Cinnamon Toast protein shake ... it's just like the cereal!
Combining coconut milk, sweet potato, almond butter, and various spices, this is the only recipe you’ll need to make the childhood favorite a part of your active lifestyle.
Cinnamon Toast Protein Shake
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 Scoop of CTC Phormula-1
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 4 oz of Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Cooked and Peeled Sweet Potatoes
- Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon Roll Nut Butter
1. Put the Phormula-1, ice, coconut milk, sweet potatoes, and cinnamon roll nut butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice seasoning and stevia to taste and blend them in as well. Keep in mind, this is optional.
3. Pour it in a cup and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.