I get it: snacks are just so tempting.
If you are always in a snacking mood and looking for something crunchy to munch on, this recipe is for you!
I am a snacker too, after all.
I often find myself looking to grab that easy protein bar or bag of crackers or chips to take with me on the go.
The problem is these store-bought snacks can get expensive really quick.
Plus, these foods are certainly not going to be helpful when it comes to my workout and health goals…
After all, I want something packed full of protein too because I’m working on building muscle and strength.
Luckily, this homemade protein bar recipe is easy to make, store, and pack for the road for when you need your next snack break.
Not to mention it’s the perfect fix when you’re craving something sweet.
This delicious protein bar recipe has cranberries and chocolate! That’s a match made in heaven, if you ask me!
So without further ado, here is the answer to your snacking and sweet needs: this amazing cranberry protein bar recipe.
Here’s how to make protein bars!
Cranberry No-Bake Protein Bars
Servings: 9 (1 Serving = 1 Bar)
- 1 1/2 Cup of Rolled oats or quick oats (uncooked)
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Milkshake Phormula-1
- 2 Tbsp of Flax Seed Meal (ground flax)
- 1 Cup of Skim Milk Powder
- 1/4 Cup of 1st Phorm Brownie Batter Nut Butter
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup of Unsweetened dried cranberries (or if unavailable use craisins or raisins)
- 3 Tbsp of Water
1. Spray an 8x8 inch square pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the Brownie Batter Nut Butter, water, Phormula-1, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir them in well.
4. Take the mixture and spread it into the pan, evenly distributing it across the surface.
5. Refrigerate the bars overnight.
6. Remove from the fridge and cut into 9 evenly-sized square bars. Wrap them up and serve whenever you'd like! They are good to store in the fridge for up to a week.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.