Peanut butter cups tend to be a crowd favorite on Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas… stores are always selling them in different colored packaging and designs. But let's be real ... those peanut butter cups are certainly not going to fall in line with any health or fitness goal you may have.
So would you like to learn how to make high-protein peanut butter cups that you'll crave just as much as the real thing?
This recipe for protein peanut butter cups is the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate swirled together in a bite size, delicious treat.
The recipe also doesn't take a super long time to make, so that is another perk of making these protein peanut butter cups.
Another nice thing about this recipe is you don’t need any fancy kitchen appliances to make it. The main cooking tools and tins you need are bowl, a microwave, a freezer, and some muffin molds.
This recipe is great to make with your kids or friends as well because there are not a lot of steps and the directions are fairly simple. We all know others are going to want a bite of this yummy treat, so why not have them join in on the fun of making them?
To store these protein peanut butter cups, place them in an airtight container or a ziplock plastic bag in the fridge or freezer. Something to keep in mind-if you keep the peanut butter cups in the fridge they will be a little softer at first bite but last only a week or two.
Peanut Butter Protein Cups
Servings: 6 (1 Serving = 1 Peanut Butter Cup)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Freezer Time: 30-40 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup of Milk Chocolate Level-1
- 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Milk
- 6 Squares of 85% Chocolate
1. Put the chocolate squares in a small bowl and microwave it on high until the chocolate is fully melted. Remove it every 15 seconds to stir and redistribute the chocolate.
2. Set the chocolate aside and in another bowl, mix every other ingredient together until you get a thick batter.
3. Pour half of the chocolate between 6 silicone muffin cups. Then, add a dollop of the filling on top to fill the rest of the silicone cups.
4. Put the molds in the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
5. Remove them from the molds and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.