by Will Grumke September 01, 2022 2 min read
Do you know anybody who doesn't like cookies?
I mean seriously ... I can't think of a single one!
Now, for someone who is more health-conscious, cookies aren't the first choice. But, that doesn't mean they don't like cookies!
They just like staying disciplined to eating better foods to help them earn their health and fitness goals.
While I may not have the perfect solution...
This is a better solution.
These flour-less almond butter chocolate chip cookies are to die for, and they are lower in calories, and higher in protein than your normal cookie...
Servings: 12 (1 Cookie = 1 Serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk your egg until well beaten. Next, mix in the nut butter and brown sugar alternative. Then, add the baking soda and vanilla and mix well.
3. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
4. With the dough, form 12 balls, all roughly the same size.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Give the cookies about 10 minutes to cool before serving or storing. You can put them in an airtight container for up to 7 days!
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Certified Nutrition Coach, NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM Certified Weight Loss Specialist, NASM Certified Behavioral Change Specialist, NASM VCS Virtual Coaching Specialist, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer