I'm always on the lookout for good snacks and sources of energy that I can pair with a protein shake and walk out the door with.
With how busy my lifestyle is, it's nice to have some quick and convenient options. I'm sure you can relate to being busy ... we all are! However, that's certainly no excuse to not meet your nutrition goals and earn the results you're after.
That's why I wanted to share this chocolate energy ball recipe! They are a little low on the protein side of things, which is why I recommend tagging it with a high-quality protein source.
But, if you do that, these chocolate energy balls can be a great way to get in some tasty calories without all the hassle!
CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS
Servings: 12 (1 Serving = 1 Ball)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup of Brownie Batter Nut Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp of Flax Seeds
- 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Scoop of Level-1 Milk Chocolate Protein Powder
1. In a large bowl, stir together the oats, nut butter, syrup, chia seeds, flax seeds, chocolate chips, and Level-1 protein powder.
2. After a few minutes of stirring, combine the mixture with your hands to get the balls to form properly together.
3. Roll out 12 evenly sized balls (about a tbsp each of your mixture) and place them in the fridge to set for 15 minutes before serving. You can store them in an airtight container for up to 7 days, no refrigeration needed!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes Or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.