Nothing is quite as irresistible as a fresh chocolate chip cookie. I'd say it's the staple American dessert.
The obvious issue is, if you're working towards accomplishing a specific health or fitness goal ... cookies are a terrible choice when it comes to your nutrition.
Now, I'm not saying that a little treat every now and then is going to complete derail your healthy eating efforts or goals. But you definitely can't be giving into these temptations every day either.
If you're looking for a macro-friendly alternative to a normal chocolate chip cookie ... we've got you covered!
These protein-packed chocolate chip cookies may just be the guilt-free snack you're looking for! Plus, they really aren't that difficult to make either.
After just 10 minutes in the oven, you can whip up som delicious protein chocolate chip cookies. We'll be using Level-1 which gives you the option of switching the flavors to really customize these cookies to your liking!
Check out this recipe and let us know what you think! This recipe comes from 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Kerri Hayes.
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Servings: 15 (1 Cookie = 1 Serving)
- 1 1/4 Cup of Oat Flour
- 2 Scoops of Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Stevia
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp of Softened Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
3. In a different bowl, combine the stevia and butter; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
4. Add the vanilla extract and egg whites to the stevia and butter and beat it them for 1 minute.
5. Next, to the same mixture, add the flour mixture, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Beat this mixture until it is blended well.
6. Divide and roll the dough into 15 evenly-sized balls and place them on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. For the best results, keep the balls at least 2 inches apart.
7. Bake at 350℉ for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Let the cookies cool on the pan for 5-10 minutes before serving!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.