Cheesecake is one of my absolute favorite desserts. I'm sure a lot of you can say the same too.
But, when you have health and fitness goals ... Cheesecake doesn't come around often. Or at least, it shouldn't come around often!
That's why I knew I needed to make a high-protein recipe to keep my cheesecake cravings in check. The result was a recipe that I know you'll love too.
Give this high-protein blueberry cheesecake a try and let me know what you think!
High-Protein Blueberry Cheesecake
Servings: 6 (1/6 of Cheesecake = 1 Serving)
• 5.5 oz Low-Fat Cream Cheese
• 400g (1 3/4 Cup) of Low Fat Greek Yogurt
• 1 Egg White
• 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
• 3 Tbsp of Stevia/Splenda (the Sweetener of Your Choice)
• 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1
• 200g of Frozen Blueberries
• 10g Cornstarch Mixed With 1/3 Cup of Water
• 1 Graham Cracker
1. Blend together the cream cheese, greek yogurt, egg white, vanilla extract, stevia and Level-1 in a blender.
2. Line a pie pan with parchment paper. Then, pour the mixture in the pie pan. Gently mix in 50g of the frozen blueberries. Bake this mixture at 400℉ for 30-40 minutes.
3. Once cooked, let the mixture chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
4. While chilling, in a skillet on medium heat, mix 150g of the frozen blueberries with 10g cornstarch and some water. Combine until the mixture is thickened.
5. Pour the mixture over the chilled cheesecake and garnish with crushed graham cracker for a delicious high-protein dessert!
6. Cut cheesecake into six even slices and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... free of charge! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.ABOUT THE AUTHOR