If you're being honest, I'm sure you've snacked on some raw cookie dough before. I think we all have at some point in time. Or even if you haven't, you've at least had some sort of cookie dough-flavored ice cream or dessert.
Consider me guilty as charged! I love cookie dough anything. That's also why I felt the need to come up with my own healthier version of cookie dough. Why not?
After plenty of trial and error, I've finally come to my favorite recipe, and wanted to share it with you! Give this easy-to-make, high-protein cookie dough a try! You'll get an incredible 40 grams of protein in just one serving!
Edible Cookie Dough
• 1/3 cup of Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
• 1/4 cup of Unsweetened almond milk
• 1 1/2 sheets of Crushed Graham Cracker
• 1 1/4 scoop of Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
• 30 Lilly's Chocolate Chips
• 1/3 cup of Sugar Alternative
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Enjoy! (Yes ... it's that easy)
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.