Looking for a colorful dessert that will curb your sweet cravings and help you hit your protein goal? You've come to the right place!
We gave the usual fruit pizza recipe a makeover and added our own high-protein twist.
The recipe has a shortcake-like crust and delicious greek yogurt icing. This dish is surely one that will make your mouth water!
High-Protein Fruit Pizza
Servings: 8 (1 Slice = 1 Serving)
For the Dough:
• 3 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream Level 1
• 3/4 Cup Oat Flour
• 1 Tsp Baking Powder
• 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
• 1/2 Cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
• 4 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
For the Icing:
• 4 oz (1/2 Cup) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream Level 1
• 3/4 Cup Whipped Topping
• 1 Cup of Fruit – Mixture of Blueberries, Raspberries, Chopped Kiwi, and Chopped Strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough together in a mixing bowl (oat flour, Level-1, and baking powder).
3. Add the applesauce, yogurt, and almond milk. Mix well until the dough forms.
4. Transfer the dough to a baking sheet and spread it out until it's about 12 inches in diameter.
5. Bake for 13-14 minutes or until the top is cooked and dry to the touch.
6. While the dough is baking, add the icing ingredients together and mix well. On the side, make sure to prep the blueberries, kiwi, and strawberries for topping later.
7. Remove the dough from the oven and let it cool for 3-5 minutes.
8. Spread the icing evenly over the dough and evenly disperse the fruit on top.
9. Slice your fruit pizza into 8 slices and serve!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... for FREE! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.