One of the most fun and easy recipes that I love making is no-bake oatmeal bars.
They are just so quick, customizable, and easy to take on-the-go. On top of that, not having to bake anything and clean up afterward is quite the treat on its own.
Plus, if you ever want to change up the flavors ... it's as easy as a couple of ingredient swaps for a whole new recipe!
Pair these oatmeal bars with a Level-1 protein shake, eggs for breakfast, or any other high-quality protein source for a full meal.
NO-BAKE OATMEAL BARS
Servings: 12 (1 serving = 1 Bar)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Fridge Time: 1 Hour
- 3/4 Cup of Level-1 Honey Butter Nut Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1 1/2 Cups of Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop of Level-1 Milk Chocolate Protein
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl, mix the almond butter, syrup, and Level-1.
2. Add in the rolled oats and continue mixing.
3. Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture until thoroughly combined.
4. Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
5. Take your mixture and press it firmly into the pan until evenly dispersed across the pan.
6. Place the pan in the freezer for an hour to allow the bars to set.
7. After an hour, take out the pan and cut the bars into 12 evenly-sized rectangles to serve. You can store your bars in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container for up to a week!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes Or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.