Looking for a quick and tasty start to your day?
How about an easy pre-workout snack?
Or ... maybe you just want some extra calories to help stack on some muscle.
Whatever the reason may be ... these oatmeal raisin cookie energy balls can certainly do the trick!
While they are a little low on protein, they are an awesome snack to enjoy with a high-quality protein source to help you meet your macros and crush your goals.
I personally love 1 or 2 of these with eggs as a tasty and well-rounded breakfast.
So let's dive into the recipe!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Energy Balls
Servings: 15 (1 Protein Ball = 1 Serving)
- 1 1/2 Cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of Cinnamon Roll Nut Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 2 Scoops of Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter
- 1/2 Cup of Raisins
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
1. Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir until the ingredients have fully formed into a dough.
2. Roll the dough into 15 evenly-sized protein balls.
3. Store the protein balls in a covered container in your fridge for up to a week or in your freezer for up to a month! Enjoy at your convenience.
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.