December 21, 2020 1 min read
The holiday season is in full swing, along with all the sweets that come with this magical time of year!
We know ... it can be tempting to have a few treats here and there, especially this time of year.
And really, we believe there's no better time of year to enjoy some of grandma’s delicious desserts!
But for those times when you are trying to stay on track, but desperately need something that curves that sweet tooth, we have a fantastic cookie recipe …PROTEIN cookie recipe, that is.
It is simple, easy, and tastes absolutely incredible. So, whip it up and enjoy these delicious treats this holiday season!
2 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Quick Oats
2 Scoops Level-1
3 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
2. In a medium bowl, mash the two bananas
3. Add the quick oats to the bananas
4. Mix in your favorite Level-1 (mine is Ice Cream Sandwich), the shredded coconut, and baking powder
5. Now it is time for the chocolate chips
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes
7. Remove from over and let cool for a few minutes.
Join to Get Exclusive Offers, News, and More!