2-3/4C Oat flour
1t Sea salt
1t Baking soda
1t Vanilla extract
1/4C Raw honey
1-1/3C 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1- 4oz Baby food jar of applesauce
1/2t Ground cloves
1C Organic canned pumpkin
1/3C Dried cranberries
1/3C Chopped walnuts
– Mix 1st Phorm protein powder and all other dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
– Next, combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix for 2 mins at medium speed with a hand mixer. Dough will be slightly sticky- this is what you want
– Place dough in refrigerator for 30 mins to set. When dough is nearly set, preheat oven to 350*
– Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and drop cookies about 1.5″ in size using a spoon or cookie scoop.
NOTE: Cookies won’t spread much while so they only need about 1.5″ space between one another.
– Next, flatten cookies slightly by using the back of a spoon sprayed with non-stick cooking spray so dough does not stick to it.
– Place cookies in preheated oven and bake 8-10 minutes.
– Remove and place onto a cooling rack and let cookies fully cool before packaging in an airtight container.
Yields 30 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
Nutrition per cookie without cranberries and walnuts:
* Feel free to substitute the cranberries and walnuts for your choice of add ons: chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at email@example.com … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
By focusing on making good decisions, eating enough protein, and making these recipes when your pumpkin spice cravings kick in... you can stay on track this fall!
These incredibly delicious recipes are easy to make, the nutrition information is all here, and you can ...
Why is it that over the past couple of years Gut Health has become such a big topic of conversation? As we study and learn more about our Digestive System, we find that it is seemingly more important than ever. Not only does it help break down food and absorb the nutrients that are in those foods [...]
The most important aspects are following a good nutrition plan, working out consistently, drinking water, getting quality sleep, and supplementing where needed to support our lifestyle and goals.
That's not anything you don't know. And in today's fitness world, the workout piece seems to get the most attention.
I put this blog together to cover a topic that doesn't get enough attention and is very important for your results. That is [...]