2-3/4C Oat flour
1t Sea salt
1t Baking soda
1t Vanilla extract
1/4C Raw honey
1-1/3C 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1- 4oz Baby food jar of applesauce
1/2t Ground cloves
1C Organic canned pumpkin
1/3C Dried cranberries
1/3C Chopped walnuts
– Mix 1st Phorm protein powder and all other dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
– Next, combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix for 2 mins at medium speed with a hand mixer. Dough will be slightly sticky- this is what you want
– Place dough in refrigerator for 30 mins to set. When dough is nearly set, preheat oven to 350*
– Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and drop cookies about 1.5″ in size using a spoon or cookie scoop.
NOTE: Cookies won’t spread much while so they only need about 1.5″ space between one another.
– Next, flatten cookies slightly by using the back of a spoon sprayed with non-stick cooking spray so dough does not stick to it.
– Place cookies in preheated oven and bake 8-10 minutes.
– Remove and place onto a cooling rack and let cookies fully cool before packaging in an airtight container.
Yields 30 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
Nutrition per cookie without cranberries and walnuts:
* Feel free to substitute the cranberries and walnuts for your choice of add ons: chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Do you eat too much... or fail to eat enough?
Falling short on protein requirements?
Or maybe you’re looking to supplement your current diet?
No matter what you’re goals are, there is a good chance you […]
One common thing I get asked is “What’s the difference between Opti-Greens 50 and Opti-Reds 50?”
It is then followed up almost every time by “Which one should I take or should I be taking them both?”
Just like a lot of things in regards to supplements, it really depends on [...]