2-3/4C Oat flour
1t Sea salt
1t Baking soda
1t Vanilla extract
1/4C Raw honey
1-1/3C 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1- 4oz Baby food jar of applesauce
1/2t Ground cloves
1C Organic canned pumpkin
1/3C Dried cranberries
1/3C Chopped walnuts
– Mix 1st Phorm protein powder and all other dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
– Next, combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix for 2 mins at medium speed with a hand mixer. Dough will be slightly sticky- this is what you want
– Place dough in refrigerator for 30 mins to set. When dough is nearly set, preheat oven to 350*
– Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and drop cookies about 1.5″ in size using a spoon or cookie scoop.
NOTE: Cookies won’t spread much while so they only need about 1.5″ space between one another.
– Next, flatten cookies slightly by using the back of a spoon sprayed with non-stick cooking spray so dough does not stick to it.
– Place cookies in preheated oven and bake 8-10 minutes.
– Remove and place onto a cooling rack and let cookies fully cool before packaging in an airtight container.
Yields 30 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
Nutrition per cookie without cranberries and walnuts:
* Feel free to substitute the cranberries and walnuts for your choice of add ons: chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at email@example.com … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
It doesn’t have to be January 1st to improve the quality of your life. Every year, January 1st is the time when the topic of conversation is about a “New Year, New You,” or “Make this the Year you reach your goals.” Unfortunately, this is the time of year where most people actually feel empowered […]
You are what you eat, or at least that’s how the saying goes. But it’s probably more realistic to say, “You are what you eat that your body digests.”
In this article, we’ll talk about your digestive health and the role it plays in your body. We’ll also talk about how you can improve your […]
Stress is a part of life. We actually need small amounts of stress in our life.
The problem is that due to the society we live in, we are constantly under stress.
This constant stress can ruin your life… by sabotaging your efforts to be healthy, lose weight, achieve a fitness goal, and can lead […]