September 18, 2015 2 min read
2-3/4C Oat flour
1t Sea salt
1t Baking soda
1t Vanilla extract
1/4C Raw honey
1-1/3C 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1- 4oz Baby food jar of applesauce
1/2t Ground cloves
1C Organic canned pumpkin
1/3C Dried cranberries
1/3C Chopped walnuts
– Mix 1st Phorm protein powder and all other dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
– Next, combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix for 2 mins at medium speed with a hand mixer. Dough will be slightly sticky- this is what you want
– Place dough in refrigerator for 30 mins to set. When dough is nearly set, preheat oven to 350*
– Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and drop cookies about 1.5″ in size using a spoon or cookie scoop.
NOTE: Cookies won’t spread much while so they only need about 1.5″ space between one another.
– Next, flatten cookies slightly by using the back of a spoon sprayed with non-stick cooking spray so dough does not stick to it.
– Place cookies in preheated oven and bake 8-10 minutes.
– Remove and place onto a cooling rack and let cookies fully cool before packaging in an airtight container.
Yields 30 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
Nutrition per cookie without cranberries and walnuts:
* Feel free to substitute the cranberries and walnuts for your choice of add ons: chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.
Have a healthy recipe that you make with a 1st Phorm product? Shoot it to us at email@example.com … and we’ll feature you and your recipe here on the 1st Phorm site!
Join to Get Exclusive Offers, News, and More!