If you like stopping by Starbucks or your favorite breakfast spot for a breakfast wrap in the morning ... you'll love this recipe! I cook it up from time to time when I need something healthy, fresh, and high-protein.
If you're in need of good low-calorie options for breakfast, this wrap is a solid choice as well. You'll get the fresh taste of spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and egg whites all in one wrap! Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Spinach Feta & Egg White Wrap
• 1/2 Cup of spinach
• 1 Laughing Cow Creamy Light Cheese Wedge - Original
• .25oz (7g) Sun-Dried Tomatoes
• 1/4 Tsp of Oregano
• 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder
• 1/4 Tsp of Salt
• 3/4 Cup of Liquid Egg Whites
• 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
• 1 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat and cook the spinach until wilted. Transfer the spinach to some paper towels or a clean dish rag to squeeze out the liquid.
2. In a small mixing bowl, break up the laughing cow cheese wedge into small chunks. Then, mix in the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
3. In the same saucepan you cooked the spinach, add the egg whites and cook until soft. Once done, remove the egg whites and slightly increase the heat to medium-high.
4. Spread the spinach mixture on the whole wheat tortilla followed by the egg whites. Top the eggs with feta cheese and roll the tortilla up like a burrito.
5. Place the wrap on the sauce pan and brown the tortilla on both sides.
6. Remove the wrap from the pan and let it cool for a few minutes before digging in!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.