by Will Grumke September 10, 2021 4 min read
Hey guys ... girls ... the pumpkin spice lovers of the world!
I hope you enjoy skimming through these delicious pumpkin spice recipes to find the next healthy recipe you’ll make this fall.
I know for me, eating healthy does not come easy.
What can I say ... I like food.
So for me, I’ve had to find ways to keep nutrition healthy and satisfying, while also keeping recipes simple ... because I’m not the type of guy to make homemade noodles or bread.
One of the major things I’ve learned along my fitness journey and through helping thousands of clients is the importance of protein in our diets.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, build muscle, or you just want to be healthier and feel your best, getting adequate amounts of protein in your diet is vital.
Ideally, we get our protein through whole foods, but the reality is that most of us fall short in getting enough protein which inhibits our ability to reach our goals...
That’s why I personally have used Level-1 since 2012, as my protein powder of choice to drink as a shake or use in a recipe!
But to wrap things up, I understand nutrition can be tough.
By focusing on making good decisions, eating enough protein, and making these recipes, you can stay on track this fall.
These incredibly delicious recipes are made using Pumpkin Spice Latte Level-1 protein powder because it’s the highest quality, best-tasting protein you will ever find.
Check out the absolutely delicious pumpkin spice protein recipes below:
These pumpkin spice cookies are a sweet treat for fall that will keep you on track with your nutrition goals while satisfying your sweet tooth.
1. Preheat oven to 350℉ and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, smash the bananas until they are smooth and not clumpy.
3. Pour in all the other ingredients into a large box and mix.
4. Take the batter and form 16 evenly-sized balls of dough with your hands or a small spoon.
5. Place the balls of dough on the lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes and enjoy when they're done.
This pumpkin spice banana bread is incredibly soft and fluffy. A delicious fall snack to share with friend ... or not.
1. Preheat the oven to 325℉.
2. Line a 9" x 5" baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In large bowl, whisk together the honey, vanilla, and pumpkin puree.
4. Add the 2 eggs to the mixture and beat them well.
5. Next, whisk in the bananas and almond milk.
6. Add in baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and the cinnamon. Stir until the spices are mixed in with the batter.
7. Pour in the Pumpkin Spice Latte Level-1 and oat flour and mix until combined with the rest of the dough.
8. Fold in nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
9. Scoop the dough into the baking tray and place it in the oven.
10. Bake for 35-45 minutes (or until a toothpick/knife entered into the center comes out clean).
11. Let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
12. Remove from the pan and let cool at least 20 more minutes before slicing.
Satisfy your nighttime cravings with this pumpkin spice mug cake & feel good about it!
1. In a microwave-safe mug or bowl, mix in all the dry ingredients for the mug cake.
2. Add water to the mug or bowl and stir the ingredients until they reach a pudding-like consistency.
3. Microwave for about 30 seconds (Keep an eye on the mug to make sure it does not overflow).
4. Remove the mug from the microwave.
5. Add toppings and enjoy!
If you're always in a hurry in the morning like me, this recipe is for you! Start your coffee maker and follow these steps for a delicious way to save time and calories in the morning!
1. Make your favorite coffee in your coffee maker.
2. Pour your desired amount of coffee into a cup (let hot coffee cool for 15-20 minutes or add ice cubes).
3. Add Pumpkin Spice Latte Level-1.
4. Use a milk frother to blend in the pumpkin spice protein powder (or shake together in a shaker cup).
5. Add ice cubes if you like cold coffee.
6. Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Yes, it's that simple.
Great macros and great flavor to switch up your breakfast!
Servings: 4 (1 serving is one mini waffle/pancake)
1. Turn on your waffle iron or place a pan on the stove and allow it to warm up while you complete the following steps.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined.
3. Once the waffle iron/pan is ready, lightly spray with cooking oil.
4. Add the batter and allow it to cook.
5. Take out the waffle when your waffle iron beeps or cook each side of the pancake until golden brown.
3. Add toppings and enjoy your pumpkin spice waffles/pancakes!
recipes recipe cooking
NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Certified Nutrition Coach, NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM Certified Weight Loss Specialist, NASM Certified Behavioral Change Specialist, NASM VCS Virtual Coaching Specialist, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer