- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
PROUDLY OVERBUILT IN THE USA
The GR1® is the toughest rucksack ever built. It thrives in cities, warzones, and traveling the world while rucking. It was designed and proven by Special Forces soldiers operating in Baghdad, and versatile enough for New York City.
- Opens Flat making it easier to pack and organize
- Extra Padded Shoulder straps and top handle to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord.
- Laptop Compartment next to your back is extra reinforced and has a false bottom so that when you set your ruck down, your laptop won't even notice
- A removable, hard plastic frame sheet stabilizes the laptop compartment and allows you to carry more weight comfortably.
- Multiple Pockets: 3 internal pockets: 1 large elastic pocket, 1 large mesh zippered pocket, and 1 small go-to pocket.
- External Slant Pocket: 1 external slant pocket for quick access to keys snacks, and other small items.
- MOLLE Attachments: 3 rows of external and internal MOLLE webbing let you customize GR1 how you want.
- Rainproof: This Ruck is highly water resistant aka rainproof.
- Perfect Travel Size: TSA Compliant and fits under the seat in front of you.
**Weight plates and laptop are not included
26L Dimensions: 12"W x 20"H x 6.75"D / 26L Weight: 3.2 LBS
Primary Material (1000D Cordura): Black Multicam
Laptop Protection (26L): Fits most 16" laptops
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We stand behind our products with our 110% Money Back Guarantee! If you are unhappy with any 1st Phorm product for any reason or your results with it, it can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a FULL REFUND + 10% (minus shipping costs).