by Will Grumke May 20, 2022 2 min read
Well guys, as we're getting ready for summer, and we focus (or refocus) on our 2022 goals ... I don't know about you, but a refreshing smoothie always sounds amazing when I'm working hard to look & feel my best.
To get some ideas for smoothie recipes, I reached out to 1st Phorm Elite Athlete, Kerri Hayes. I followed her for a few years when I was a 1st Phorm customer, and have gotten to know her over the last 8+ years while working here at 1st Phorm ... I know she's always got some delicious recipes up her sleeve!
So, I reached out to her to send a few over my way, and she told me to share these with the whole phamily. Enjoy!
1. Blend the coconut/almond milk, Level-1 Blueberry Muffin powder, blueberries, coconut butter, and stevia together in a blender.
2. Pour the smoothie into a cup and top with cool whip and coconut chips.
(Note: Toppings not included in calculations)
1. Blend the almond milk, ice, cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, and Level-1 Chocolate Milk powder together in a blender for 1-2 minutes.
2. Once blended, pour into a cup and enjoy!
1. Blend the Opti-Greens 50, Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream, almond/cashew milk, stevia, water, ice, chlorella, spirulina, and matcha together in a blender for 1-2 minutes.
2. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.
recipes recipe cooking
NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Certified Nutrition Coach, NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM Certified Weight Loss Specialist, NASM Certified Behavioral Change Specialist, NASM VCS Virtual Coaching Specialist, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer