These mini protein bites will easily transform your world and fill it with one of the simplest and most delicious protein snacks you could invent.
Pour and mix all of your oats, chocolate chips, almond or peanut butter, honey, coconut and dark chocolate chia flax blend, vanilla and chocolate Level-1 protein powder and … boom … you have your protein bite mix. Then mash the mix together and roll into a ball. It’s that simple.
You can store these protein bites in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container or bag to enjoy whenever you need a good snack.
Chocolate Energy Bites
Servings: 15 (1 Serving = 1 Ball)
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut and Dark Chocolate Chia Flax Blend
- 3 Scoops of Milk Chocolate Level-1
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until fully incorporated.
2. Using a melon-baller or a spoon, scoop balls from the mixture, shape them with your hands, and place them on a baking sheet. You should make 15 evenly-sized balls.
3. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to set and serve!
Macros Per Serving:
Looking For More Recipes or Help?
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.