by Will Grumke July 24, 2020 1 min read
Who wants some absolutely delicious BCAA Popsicles? Well, Emily Frisella does it again with this delicious treat, just in time for summer ... and aside from the ridiculously good flavor, there are only 36 calories per popsicle!
Check out the recipe below and be sure to enjoy an extra one for me! 😃
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup chopped strawberries
4 scoops 1st Phorm BCAA - Lemonade
16 oz water
1. Using popsicle mold, add blueberries and strawberries evenly in all 6 slots. (Optional: Substitute or add-in your favorite fruits, if necessary)
2. Mix water and BCAA's together.
3. Let rest for 5 minutes, then pour BCAA's into popsicle molds until full.
4. Freeze until solid.
• Pro Tip: Run warm water over the mold to help release the popsicle when ready to enjoy.
• Makes 6 popsicle. Get the exact mold on Amazon!
This delicious recipe was provided by Emily Frisella.
recipes recipe cooking
Will Grumke is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Certified Nutrition Coach, NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM Certified Weight Loss Specialist, NASM Certified Behavioral Change Specialist, and CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.