Who wants some absolutely delicious BCAA Popsicles? Well, Emily Frisella does it again with this delicious treat, just in time for summer ... and aside from the ridiculously good flavor, there are only 36 calories per popsicle!
Check out the recipe below and be sure to enjoy an extra one for me! 😃
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup chopped strawberries
4 scoops 1st Phorm BCAA - Lemonade
16 oz water
1. Using popsicle mold, add blueberries and strawberries evenly in all 6 slots. (Optional: Substitute or add-in your favorite fruits, if necessary)
2. Mix water and BCAA's together.
3. Let rest for 5 minutes, then pour BCAA's into popsicle molds until full.
4. Freeze until solid.
• Pro Tip: Run warm water over the mold to help release the popsicle when ready to enjoy.
• Makes 6 popsicle. Get the exact mold on Amazon!
This delicious recipe was provided by Emily Frisella.
Do you eat too much... or fail to eat enough?
Falling short on protein requirements?
Or maybe you’re looking to supplement your current diet?
No matter what you’re goals are, there is a good chance you […]
One common thing I get asked is “What’s the difference between Opti-Greens 50 and Opti-Reds 50?”
It is then followed up almost every time by “Which one should I take or should I be taking them both?”
Just like a lot of things in regards to supplements, it really depends on [...]