Who wants some absolutely delicious BCAA Popsicles? Well, Emily Frisella does it again with this delicious treat, just in time for summer ... and aside from the ridiculously good flavor, there are only 36 calories per popsicle!
Check out the recipe below and be sure to enjoy an extra one for me! 😃
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup chopped strawberries
4 scoops 1st Phorm BCAA - Lemonade
16 oz water
1. Using popsicle mold, add blueberries and strawberries evenly in all 6 slots. (Optional: Substitute or add-in your favorite fruits, if necessary)
2. Mix water and BCAA's together.
3. Let rest for 5 minutes, then pour BCAA's into popsicle molds until full.
4. Freeze until solid.
• Pro Tip: Run warm water over the mold to help release the popsicle when ready to enjoy.
• Makes 6 popsicle. Get the exact mold on Amazon!
This delicious recipe was provided by Emily Frisella.
By focusing on making good decisions, eating enough protein, and making these recipes when your pumpkin spice cravings kick in... you can stay on track this fall!
These incredibly delicious recipes are easy to make, the nutrition information is all here, and you can ...
Why is it that over the past couple of years Gut Health has become such a big topic of conversation? As we study and learn more about our Digestive System, we find that it is seemingly more important than ever. Not only does it help break down food and absorb the nutrients that are in those foods [...]
The most important aspects are following a good nutrition plan, working out consistently, drinking water, getting quality sleep, and supplementing where needed to support our lifestyle and goals.
That's not anything you don't know. And in today's fitness world, the workout piece seems to get the most attention.
I put this blog together to cover a topic that doesn't get enough attention and is very important for your results. That is [...]