by Will Grumke May 01, 2022 2 min read
Are you following a high-fat diet or prefer to get your energy in through fat? Well ... you're in luck, because these nut butter fat bombs are to die for!
With the release of our high-protein nut butters, I knew this was going to be one of the first recipes I used them for.
Fat bombs can be a great snack for everyone from ketogenic dieters, to hard-gainers (AKA someone who has a hard time putting on weight).
Whatever your reason for trying these out may be, I hope you enjoy them and are able to work them into your nutrition plan.
Let's get into it!
Servings: 6 (1 Bomb = 1 Serving)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Fridge Time: 1 Hour
1. Mix together the nut butter and coconut oil in a medium, microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute.
3. Remove the mixture from the microwave and stir until smooth and combined well.
4. Stir in the powdered sugar and cocoa powder until fully combined.
5. Pour the mixtures into 6 silicone molds, evenly distributed for the correct macros per serving.
6. Refrigerate the molds for an hour, or until firm. You can store these fat bombs in the fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
If you're looking for more healthy recipes, nutrition tips, or anything else ... reach out to us! Our Customer Service team of NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches is happy to help ... all for free! Just give us a call at 1-800-409-9732 or send us an email at CustomerService@1stPhorm.com.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Certified Nutrition Coach, NASM Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM Certified Weight Loss Specialist, NASM Certified Behavioral Change Specialist, NASM VCS Virtual Coaching Specialist, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer